mysportswear is committed to supplying grassroots sports the very best range of teamwear, accessories and equipment.
We have a responsibility to ensure this is done fairly and ethically and we make a positive difference to our customers, our staff and the communities we work within.
Business the professional way
mysportswear wants to make it easy for our customers and suppliers to do business with us:-
- We train our staff to deal with sales enquiries and orders politely and efficiently and to your complete satisfaction
- Our staff will provide the support and expertise to help you choose the right products for your club and team and guide you when necessary.
- Our staff will be professional, polite and friendly when you deal with us – guaranteed
- We provide open channels of communication for you to provide feedback and comments on all aspects of our business
- Our staff will provide 100% commitment to guarantee your complete satisfaction
mysportswear wants to excite and inspire our customers through continuous innovation to create long-term growth and established business relationships.
- We will work closely with leading brands and manufacturers to ensure the latest sports clothing and teamwork is accessible to all.
- We will constantly strive to evolve in-line with the sportswear market, our customers lifestyles and advances in technology.
- By developing relationships with our customers, mysportswear will connect and collaborate to deliver a holistic approach to new product innovation.
Ethical behaviour is an integral part of mysportswear day-to-day behaviour. Treating our customers, suppliers and local communities fairly is critical to our success.
- mysportswear does not seek business by trying to corrupt the decision making of our customers and we do not tolerate bribery of any individuals or companies.
- mysportswear respects and follows the trading laws of all countries where we do business.
- We respect the law and ensure our data, records and accounts are moderated to the law and industry best practice.
- We protect the privacy of all individuals and operate safeguards to protect data.
- We respect freedom of association and obey all laws on working hours, remuneration and compensation.
Caring for our customers & staff
mysportswear values the safety & wellbeing of our customers and staff. We recognize they are our most important assets and we are committed to caring for their welfare and developing their own talent & ambition.
- We provide all employees a safe place to carry out their work and encourage workplace safety
- We train employees and encourage personal development to nurture their talent and improve their contribution and growth within the company.
- We engage our employees to carry out a professional and consistent message. Employees are encouraged to improve the company service and quality levels
Customers are the lifeblood of mysportswear and we are committed to providing exceptional service as well as providing the right products at the right price.
- Improving customer satisfaction is a key focus for mysportswear. Online surveys, questionnaires and market research ensures we incorporate the voice of the customer into our daily activity.
- We work closely with our supply chain to enable stable procurement and make sure you get your products when you need them – in perfect condition.
- We take great care to understand our customers needs and to provide the best sportswear and equipment. From planning our website pages to delivering your personalized products – we guarantee exceptional customer satisfaction.
Supporting Our Local Communities
Local community & voluntary groups help to make our country a better place to live. As a responsible company we look to support the communities that we work within.
As mysportswear continues to grow and develop we are committed to supporting the community through our actions with a particular focus on supporting local children who want to play sport and enjoy themselves.
Our approach will involve:
Spending time on community initiatives and developing relationships in the community
Whether its sport in a local community centre or bringing children together with local sporting professionals, mysportswear will encourage local people to get involved in local activities. Schools, colleges and junior sporting clubs will enjoy the benefit of increased community activities.
Engaging with communities to support the protection of playing fields, parks & open spaces
Parks and open spaces are central to our enjoyment of life for a number of reasons; aesthetic, social, environmental and cultural. They add to our health and well-being as a community and provide opportunities for children and adults to play and relax. With continued pressures to develop these open areas and build on playing fields; mysportswear will work with local councils and the government to protect these spaces from being developed for the benefit of our communities.
Volunteering & Fundraising
for the benefit of the local community mysportswear will embed itself in local community activities to promote local sport and participation. Our employees are encouraged to participate in charity fund raising. Our internal policy will also empower our employees to spend one day each year to get involved in a fundraising activity to benefit the community.
Launch of the mysportswear Community Trust Award
mysportswear has launched an annual Community Trust Award providing Schools and clubs the opportunity to secure a free team kit for demonstrating their own commitment to community initiatives. The Award is open to the local community and mysportswear will fund the award.
Training & Awareness Event Days
Discipline, Respect, Equality & Diversity are all values that need to be considered in Sport.
Mysportswear hosts regular seminars for those involved with grassroots sports. Training resources, coaching & development plans firm part of educating those involved in Grassroots sports.